Our sisal and sisal cotton buffing mops and wheels, designed from natural fibers, are characterized by an important and indispensable strength in the early stages of polishing and material removal.
Key features of sisal and sisal cotton buffs :
- Provides essential surface regularity in preparation stages, ensuring efficient execution of subsequent polishing stages.
- Suited to both technical and industrial polishing requirements (preparation, brushing).
- Particularly suited to steel, stainless steel and resins.
- Custom assemblies and preparations, combining sisal and cotton with tight stitching, producing good resistance
- Roped or braided sisal discs combining resistance and flexibility to fit with shaped components.
- Wide range of sizes from 60 mm to 600 mm in diameter.
Cutting power and durability
Heavy canvas no-dust treated